Thursday 13th June 2019 from 9:30am – 4:30pm at the Langstone Quays Resort, Hayling Island PO11 0NQ
- Jo will demonstrate how aspects of our personality and thinking affect our resilience
- Learn skills and techniques to help combat stress and negative thinking
- Acquire techniques to boost your confidence, time management and daily efficiency
- Have fun creating a strategy for changing your life
- Enjoy a delicious, healthy lunch and refreshments throughout the day.
Become a resilience hero!
This unique day will inspire and motive you to overcome negative thinking and empower you to live a better life. Your host for the day is Dr Jo Waddell, a local GP, Harley Street doctor and specialist in stress management and resilience. She has helped thousands of people make positive life changes.
Modern life can be very challenging, juggling work, family and day to day stresses. This one day course is designed for you to identify your inner resources, develop positive thought processes and devise strategies for improving your resilience.
- All inclusive cost for the day, including lunch and refreshments is £149
- Early bird discount rate of £125 applies to bookings made before 1st May respectively
- 10% discount for three or more places booked together
- For further information please call 07455 811 377